Saturday, August 13, 2011

50 CENT PLANS ON FEEDING 1 BILLION AFRICANS

50 Cent Plans to Feed 1 Billion Africans
Back in July 50 announced his plan to feed  1 billion Africans over the next 5 years. "I want to impact people's lives more. I've set a new goal for myself. I want to feed a billion people in Africa over the next five years."
To set his goals into action 50 teamed up with Pure growth Partners founder and CEO Chris Clarke to create an energy shot. Part of the proceeds will go to feeding children in need.
"50 Cent and I share a common vision: to address the world's problems through smart and sustainable business models. With the rampant starvation in Africa and hunger afflicting children worldwide, we need socially responsible businesses that affect real change now more than ever. And Street King can set the bar for future generations to come."

Source: thisis50.com

No comments:

Post a Comment